3-9 days Delivery in USA!
Unleash your creativity with our DIY Soap Making Kit. Craft unique, handcrafted soaps with ease and enjoyment. Craft soap masterpieces with our 3.6Lbs Soap Making Kit. Includes hot plate, glycerin base, and essential oils for creative DIY fun.
Age Range (Description): Adult
Theme: SOAP MAKING
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 7.87 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches
Material: Stainless Steel
- ★GIFTS MADE PERSONAL - Let your imagination run wild as you create handmade soaps that are as unique as you are. Leerie SMK500 soap making kit makes an exceptional gift for your loved ones, or you can use it to craft one-of-a-kind soaps for special occasions like birthdays, parties, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. You'll have a blast making them with your friends or family!
- ★EVERYTHING IN ONE BOX - Soap melter kit has everything you need: 1.6 Lb glycerin soap base, 500W electronic hot plate, 3.6Lbs-Capacity soap pouring pot, fragrance oils (rose, lavender, orange), color dyes(RGB colors), stainless steel spoon, rectangular shaped silicone mold, and manual. You can have your soap making supplies ready in no time, start your soaps at home now.
- ★UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVE SIDE - Dive into the world of soap crafting and let your imagination run wild. In just 10 minutes at 5 gears, you can have 500g of soap ready for your creative designs. Soap base crafted with natural and organic ingredients, endless possibilities with multiple scents and primary colors dyes provided, create your favorite colors, shapes and flavors of soap with your own hands.
- ★GUIDANCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - Learn how to make your own-- it's easy! New to soap making? No worries. Our user-friendly, step-by-step guide takes you through the process with ease. We've included valuable tips and tricks to your soap-making journey is a resounding success. Our complete SMK500 Soap Melting Pot for adult beginners makes up to 9 bars of luxurious soap.
- ★【WARM TIPS】- To prevent rust, the surface of the electric hot plate is covered with a protective film, which may produce a small amount of smoke and odors during the first use. This is normal and the smoke is non-toxic and harmless. Avoid touching the surface during heating. When the electric stove is not in use, turn the switch to the 0 position and store it after the temperature has dissipated. Be aware to supervise closely at home when making soaps with kids.