Unlock endless candle crafting possibilities with our 35-bottle Essential Oils Set. Create unique scents and elevate your candles.
Number of Pieces: COMBO
Essential Oil Type: Pure Essential Oil
Item Type: Essential Oil
Quantity: 35 Bottles Essential Oils
Usage: Skin Care/Hair Care
Usage1: Humidifier Diffuser
Usage2: Massage Bath
Usage3: Soaps Candle Making
Usage4: Air Freshener
35 x Bottles Essential Oils
4 x Droppers
1 x Gift Box
Lavender、Jasmine、Eucalyptus、Vanilla、Peppermint、Sandalwood、Frankincense、Sweet Orange、Ylang Ylang、Lemon、Rose、Bergamot、Tea Tree、Lemongrass、Patchouli、Rosemary、Geranium、Citronella、Chamomile、JuniperBerry、Basil、Cedarwood、Clary Sage、Vetiver、Grapefruit、Cypress、Tangerine、Myrrh、Oregano、Neroli、Helichrysum、Copaiba、Lemon Eucalyptus、Turmeric、Spearmint
How to use the essential oils?
DIY perfume oil
DIY Natural Solid Balm
DIY lip balm
DIY aromatherapy candle
DIY hair care essential oils
DIY Essential Oil Bath Balls
DIY Essential Oil Air Freshener
How many drops of essential oil in a 500ml aromadiffuser?
Between 3 to 5 drops of an essential oil are recommended to use in a diffuser, if the size of a diffuser is 100 ml.Therefore, it is recommended to use 15 to 25 drops of essential oil for a 500 ml diffuser. And 15 drops is a standard amount that can be used as a trial, if you are using a 500ml aroma diffuser for the first time. It’s recommended to start from the lowest amount of essential oil drops and then increase the amount to 25 drops.
How many drops of essential oil need to be added in the essential oil burner?
Add 30ml-50ml of water to the essential oil burner, it is recommended to add 3 to 8 drops of essential oil.
* Do not use essential oils internally.
* Do not apply directly to skin; always dilute with carrier oil.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
* Use only pure essential oils; avoid synthetic fragrances.
* Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
* Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.